Lydia has started school at Holy Trinity in Lenexa, which obviously
has a “real” uniform policy. Dave is working at Hallmark in Kansas City as the supply
chain technical resources director. And,
for the moment, I am acting as chief errand runner, cat herder, transportation
director, homework monitor, and procurement manager of our household…otherwise
known as the chief everything officer (CEO). Ha. We’ve slipped right back into suburban
life. All we need is our container with nearly all of our worldly possessions in it (on a boat crossing the Pacific) and we'd be all set.
So, this post could be considered “The End” of the
Saunders180 blog – we’ve made it the 180 degrees BACK from HK and have
re-entered life as “normal” people whose daily lives don’t need to be
chronicled on the blogosphere. However,
I’m approaching the end of the blog sort of like the last episode of Seinfeld –
starting at the end and telling the story backwards from now until the last
time I posted. THEN Saunders180 will call it day!

It's great to have you back in Kansas!! So many people Jamie and I know have enjoyed your website during your "tour of duty" overseas..what a great idea it was but, welcome back, look forward to seeing you all.
ReplyDeleteDenny H.
Oh welcome back! I'm just getting re-caught up and didn't realize you were back in KC! Perhaps sometime we can catch up in person. I have loved your blog and seeing all of your adventures. I'm sad your blog is coming to an end.
ReplyDelete