I know, I know, it doesn't seem like we should be going on a getaway yet - afterall, we just got back from the US six weeks ago. But, thanks to the Lunar calendar another holiday is upon us - Chinese New Year. With it comes a week off of school and work for Lydia and Dave...so we're taking off to Cambodia and Vietnam. We got typhoid shots and are taking malaria meds - you know, just the usual trip preparation! It should be a fun and interesting adventure.When we get back, I plan to catch up on blogging - there's a lot of subject matter that I haven't covered the past few weeks: Chinese New Year customs and celebrations, feng shui, school activities, and the list goes on. And, of course, I'll share what we see in Cambodia and Vietnam. Please check back around the 18th.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment