
We're eight days into the school year and are already having a "holiday" thanks to the swine flu. It really doesn't come as a big surprise. Hong Kong International School's Middle School closed last week. The Lower Primary principal emailed yesterday morning saying there were a very high number of absences and the government's Center for Health Protection was evaluating the situation.
The school is closed for at least seven days. I suppose we can look at it as a sort of having "snow days" in Hong Kong...and we just had a blizzard.
Molly - Terrific job with these posts. You have a wonderful way of including others in your family's exciting experience! And Lydia...she is so beautiful and getting so big. Sounds like she is having a great time. Dave - I can't tell you how happy I am for you and your family. I hadn't read the blog in two months, but got caught up tonight. I read many of the stories to Cheryl and Katie, especially the ones we could most relate to (and there are many) from our Mexico experience. I forwarded the blog address to Melissa Kruse today at her request. I'm glad you are enjoying the adventure and getting the most from the experience. It will go by faster than you think! Take care.
ReplyDelete